How you and your organization present in print and online is as as important as the work you do. Trust an experienced editor, researcher, and copywriter to help you get it right, resonate with your audience, and make your communications resources go further.
I help people like you shine by:
- developing/writing, proofreading, copyediting, and formatting critical documents (e.g. annual reports, grants and proposals, newsletters, reports, guidebooks, literature reviews, public education materials, articles, news releases)
- ghost-writing case studies and blog posts; operating your Wordpress site and enews (e.g. Mailchimp) list
- obtaining and curating photos and illustrations and organizing image permissions
- outlining (or reorganizing) your non-fiction manuscript
- developing, writing, or updating your media kits, news releases, and briefing notes; planning your approach to news media
- designing and administering your online survey and reporting the results
- assisting with academic and open-source research; training you to use research databases
- drafting and polishing professional-level reference letters, resumes, CVs, and cover letters
- assisting with applications for admission, personal statements, statements of research interest, and scholarship applications
- ethical academic editing, e.g. master's theses, PhD dissertations, and articles for scholarly journals
- drafting and polishing speeches and presentations
- showcasing your work with elegant, minimalist publication design
Contact me to discuss your project today.